082200- Dodge- Including the city of Dodge Center 912 AM CDT Thu Jun 8 2023
Rest of today Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph...shifting to the east this afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly lows in the mid 50s. light winds shifting to the south after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Friday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers after midnight. Lows around 60. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning, then showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs around 70. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday and monday night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday through wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the upper 50s.